|Area of interest||Acedmic|
|Teaching/Industry experiences||1.5 year|
|Details of published paper (Research/ Review) National and International level||Research Paper- Formulation and characterization of Etoricoxib Olive Oil Emulgel by using different Gelling Agents ( IOSR Journel of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences, IOSR-JPBS )|
1. 14th USSTC (Uttarakhand State Science and Technology)
2. International Conferences on “ Indigenous Traditional Knowledge”.
3. National Conferences on “ New Challenges in Pharmaceutical Education And Reserach.
4. National Seminar Cum workshop on Essentia of Today And Tomorrow: Inculcating Advanced Pharmaceutical Skills with Innovative Approach.
|Courses and Subject taught Diploma, UG and PG level||
Diploma- 1. Pharmacology and Toxicology
2. Biochemistry and Pathophysiology
Pharma- 1. Organic Chemistry 1st
2. Organic Chemistry 3rd
|No. of Ph.D./M.Pharm students guided|
|Details of FDP Attended/Organized||Trends & Advancement in Pharmaceutical Sciences organized by “Faculty of Pharmacy”.|
|Member of various bodies|
|Webinar- Attended/ Organized||
1. Webinar on Cultivation of Medicinal Plants. (Vivek group of Colleges)
2. National Webinar on Career in Pharmacy Organized by Society and Research (SPSR).
3. National Quiz on International day against Drug abuse and illicit trafficking.
4. Webinar on Emerging Trends in Ayurveda and Alternative Medicines for Corona Mitigation
|Research Project Ongoing/Completed||Ph.d Project Ongoing.|
|Experiences of delivering invited talks/Practical session outside the college|
|Key position / Additional responsibilities held in the college|
|Presentation (Oral/Poster) National and International level||Poster- Formulation and characterization of Etoricoxib Olive Oil Emulgel by using different Gelling Agents.|
|Orientation / Refresher Courses Attended|
|Co-curricular and Professional Development related activities|
|Book’s / Chapter’s published|
|Other relevant information|